Bernard Kerr blowing off some Steam on the new 429 Enduro build
If you thought the crazy fast, ridiculously capable Trail 429 had already taken you to the threshold, think again. A new limited-edition Trail 429 Enduro spec replicates the custom builds of hard-charging customers and Pivot employees, unleashing the bike’s limitless potential. Everything from the 140mm travel Fox Factory 36 fork to the custom-tuned DPX2 shock, and other key gravity focused details, give the Trail 429 Enduro build an insatiable appetite for the technical and rough.
- 140mm travel Fox Factory 36 with GRIP2 damper, 44mm offset in Team Orange
- Fox Factory DPX2 Shock with a custom tune (120mm travel)
- Fox Factory Series Transfer dropper post with Kashima coat
- Shimano hollow-forged XT crank
- Reynolds Enduro Carbon 29er wheels, 34mm wide
- Maxxis DHRII tires front & rear
ONE BUILD – THREE COLORS
To spice things up even more, we’re adding an all-new Battleship Grey color to the Trail 429 line for 2020. All builds including the Enduro Build are available in Steel Blue, the new Battleship Grey, and Crimson. If the vision of attacking your favorite trail on the Trail 429 doesn’t peg your heart rate, the fact that the Enduro Build is only available in limited quantities should. Connect with an authorized Pivot Cycles dealer to learn more.
Via: Pivot Cycles