PNW Components are getting into the flat pedal game with the new Loam Pedal for 2022. This is a low profile allow platform with 22 pins, and comes in three colors, Fruit Snacks, Black Out, and Nickelback. The Loam Pedal is meant for trail riding but have a ton of grip to hang on when mowing through tough and technical terrain. The Loam Pedals remind me alot of my OneUp flat pedals, have a low profile, small taper, and concave shape.
Each Loam Pedal comes with 22 removeable steel pins, two sealed cartridge mearings, and one roller bearing. The pedals ship in a compostable and biodegradable packaging, and is covered by a lifetime warranty for $99.
- Black Out (Black)
- Nickelback (Silver)
- Fruit Snacks (Purple)
- 445 Grams (Pair)
- Forged and post: CNC’d 6061 aluminum
- (2) Sealed cartridge bearings and (1) roller bearing
- Platform: 105mm wide x 115mm long
- 22 Custom replaceable pins per pedal, threaded in from underside
- Fully rebuildable and serviceable